This month’s episode is a sort-of sequel to the Perkin Warbeck episode from last month. It’s Shakespeare and Fletcher’s collaboratively written history of Henry VIII, a.k.a All is True
- How to know a good play from a bad (see Eoin Price’s blog post on the subject)
- What actually is true in All is True?
- Henry VIII: Hot or Not?
- Unnamed exposition gentlemen are so #Fletcher
- Tudor nostalgia, pop culture, and fan-fiction (Wolf Hall, The Tudors)
- Collaborative writing
- Shout out to our scholarly pal, Elizabeth Sharrett and her insights on this play!